With over tens of thousands of procedures performed in our twenty years of dental care, our highly specialized providers and supporting dental team are focused on the absolutely necessary and essential work of restoring dental function by the removal of disease and decay, and in many cases, improving overall health. For over twenty years across its many centers, the OneSolution® Dental Implant Centers network has been restoring hope through transformative dental care. At the heart of that mission is the health and well-being of patients. OneSolution® Dental Implant Centers are committed to being responsive to your concerns regarding coronavirus (COVID-19).
OneSolution® Dental Implant Centers continue to closely follow all CDC, American Dental Association (ADA), clinical, and local health orders and guidelines.
What OneSolution® Is Doing
You can be confident that OneSolution® is doing everything possible to ensure your health and prevent the spread of illness.
Operating with Best Practices:
- Actively monitoring updates from the CDC and health officials so OneSolution® remains prepared and proactive
- Following CDC guidelines regarding prevention best practices
Sterilization and Sanitation:
- Sterilizing all procedural instruments between patient use
- Diligently cleaning and disinfecting frequently used areas and surfaces, including door handles, countertops, phones, coffee machines, computers, phones, light switches, waiting and operatory furniture and rooms, bathrooms, and other equipment every hour with medical grade sanitizer
- Washing hands after each patient and wearing appropriate personal protective equipment
- Any employees who are ill or potentially exposed do not come to work
- Rescheduling appointments for patients who are experiencing symptoms, have recently traveled, or who have been exposed to COVID-19
What You Can Do
OneSolution® appreciates your assistance in keeping all the patients, staff, and community healthy and safe.
Follow CDC Recommendations and other clinical guidelines:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for 20 seconds
- When unable to hand-wash, use hand sanitizer
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth
- Use Listerine to wash your mouth for 30 seconds to kill all viruses and germs
- Stay home when you are sick
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, and then throw the tissue away
- Review prevention best practices on the CDC website
Reach Out to OneSolution®:
- If you’re feeling ill or could have been exposed and need to reschedule
- If you are feeling any of the following symptoms:
- Difficulty breathing/shortness of breath
- If you have recently traveled two weeks prior to your appointment or if you have been recently exposed to anyone diagnosed with coronavirus, please call us to discuss rescheduling your appointment
- If you have any other questions—OneSolution® is here to take your call
As always, OneSolution® looks forward to resolving your dental issues and restoring your healthy smile. Improving your dental situation, while protecting your total body health and well-being, is what OneSolution® is here to do. Thank you for your confidence in OneSolution® Dental Implant Centers® and we look forward to seeing your healthy smile!