Dental implants are a popular choice for replacing teeth that have been lost or damaged. They offer a permanent solution to tooth loss, and can help restore the appearance of your smile. Dental implants are a game-changer in dentistry. They’re the most natural, long-lasting solution to missing teeth, offering an incredibly realistic look and feel that can’t be matched by traditional dentistry options.
At OneSolution® Dental Implant Centers we offer full mouth implants in just one day. This procedure is relatively quick and painless, with the patient walking away with a complete set of custom-fit and natural looking teeth in less than 24 hours.
The process begins with a 3D CT scan that creates a detailed image of the patient’s mouth, allowing our team to plan for the exact placement of each implant. We then place a temporary set of teeth and secure it to the implants to protect them while they heal. Finally, once the implants have healed, our prosthodontists will attach a permanent custom-fit zirconia set of teeth to the implants. This process can typically be completed in a single visit for the temporary and finalized with the permanent set in less than 4 months once the implants have healed.
Full mouth implants offer several advantages over traditional dentistry options. It’s more comfortable, stable and secure than dentures, and restores almost fully your natural mastication function allowing to eat all the foods we love. It also offers a permanent solution that can last for decades with proper care.
Here are a few fun facts about dental implants:
- Dental implants are made from titanium, a metal that is biocompatible with the human body. This allows the implant to fuse with the bone and become a long-lasting, secure base for your replacement tooth or teeth.
- Dental implants have been used in some form since ancient times. In 800 BC, stone and ivory were used to replace missing teeth in northern Italy.
- The success rate of dental implants is incredibly high, with up to 95% of implants remaining secure and functional for over 10 years.
- Dental implants can be used to support a variety of dental prostheses, including crowns, bridges, dentures, and even implant-supported removable dentures (snap-ins).
- Dental implant treatments can take anywhere from a few weeks to several months, depending on your individual needs. Here we can do it all in just one day!
If you’re missing teeth or looking to upgrade an existing denture, a full mouth of OneSolution® Dental Implants is an excellent choice for restoring your smile. Contact our office today to learn more about the process and how it could benefit you. Our evaluations cost nothing. We look forward to helping you achieve your dream smile! 877-840-1910